- Guardian Partners joined other elder abuse advocates including Elders in Action, Adult Protective Services, and the Multnomah County District Attorney office, and Sheriff office, to issue and elder abuse proclamation at the Multnomah County Board of Commissioners meeting on June 23, 2016.
- Oregon Community Foundation awarded Guardian Partners a $20,000 grant to fund expansion
- First Lane County Education classes held in March 2016. Guardianship and Conservator classes taught by Cynthia Gotlib and attorney Mark Williams
- 60 cases have been monitored by Guardian Partners volunteers since January 1 with 7% of cases requiring intervention
- Welcome new board member Timothy Porter, CPA at Geffen-Mesher